Groups & Parties
Schedule your Group or Party at Rock 'n' Soul by calling 901-205-2526 or email email@example.com
Admission discounts of $10.00 for adults and $7.00 for youth (ages 5 - 17) are available for organized groups of 20 or more persons with advance reservations. Reservations can be made by calling (901)205-2526. Rates are subject to change.
For organized groups, complementary admission is provided for chaperones, group organizer and/or bus drivers, not to exceed one complementary admission for every 10 paying group members.
Before you book that hotel banquet room and prepare your guests for another menu of rubber chicken, start making plans to party like a rock star!
The Rock 'n' Soul Museum of Memphis is available for private parties, receptions, seated dinners and corporate functions, all hosted amidst the guitars and galleries of one of America's most fun and fascinating music museums.
Levy Restaurants, the official caterer for FedExForum and the Rock 'n' Soul Museum, can coordinate your complete culinary menu, offering passed hors d'oeuvres and tapas menus, elaborate food displays, themed buffet tables, fully stocked bars and passed beverage service, staff -hosted seated dinners, and much more.
- Electrify your event with live Memphis music by an authentic rock, blues or soul duo or trio, performing from the "Front Porch" stage inside the museum's main reception room
- Audio / visual equipment available to show DVD presentations or, with additional equipment, Power Point or slide show presentations
- Theatre-style seating can be arranged for corporate presentations, guest lecturer, customer sales pitches or employee training seminars
- Accommodations for a gallery-seated dinner up to 60 persons, multi-gallery seated dinners up to 150, lecture-style seating up to 100 or receptions up to 200 persons
- Enhance your private event with partner tours of the nearby Gibson Guitar Factory or even an add-on NBA Grizzlies Game or blockbuster concert, all of which can be arranged through your Rock 'n' Soul representative.